Welcome to the city of bridges, balloons, boats, Brunel and Banksy. Whether you’re looking for a great day out for all the family, a romantic break or a little adventure, there’s a fantastic range of things to do in Bristol.
Are You Arriving At Bristol Airport And Looking For The Nearest Hostel?
Are You Looking For A Quiet Comfortable And Cheap Place To Stay?
We Are The Cheapest Travel And Backpackers Hostel In Bristol. Please Note That Cheap Does Not Mean Inferior
Our Dorms Are Fully Carpeted With Up To A Maximum 8 Full Size (6Ft 3In Long Approx 1.9M) Bunk Beds In Each Dorm. The Rooms Are Fully Central Heated And There Are 24 Hours A Day Shower Facilities. Each Bunk Has An Allocated Secure Locker For Your Personal Belongings.
Spend Time In Our Cinema Lounge Area We Provide Free Tea And Coffee Along Free Wifi And Even A Spare Laptop If You Dont Have One With You
DORM DAILY RATES START FROM £10 PER NIGHT,
BUT WE ALSO OFFER SPECIAL PRICES FOR LONGER STAYS:
£70 PER WEEK (PAYABLE IN ADVANCE)
£250 PER 4 WEEKS (PAYABLE IN ADVANCE) (LESS THAN £9 PER NIGHT!
When you would like to book we require:
1) Date of arrival
3) How many nights
4) How many people
6) Type of credit/debit card e.g.visa/mastercard
7) Card number? The big 16 digit number across the middle of the card
8) Card expiry date
9) 3 digit security number? Found on the signature strip of the card)
10) Country in which the card is registered
11) Approximate arrival time
Telephone Booking Conditions
1. The £5 deposit for each night booked is non-refundable and cannot be transfered to another night.
2. Balance of each night payable on arrival
Cancellation policy - 48 hours. Please note that we can not accept bookings for guests under the age of 18 years. All guests are required to present a valid photo ID at check-in